Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Frogs

Frog
8 x 10
2005
Sold
Note cards available

This was my first professional frog painting. Jeff took the reference photo at Omega Institute in Rheinbeck, NY. The original sold, as well as a couple of hundred note cards so far. Frogs are quite popular. I am not as strange as I thought for loving them!


Buddies
5 x 7
2006
Sold

Note cards
available





I got the reference photo for this paintings from Wetcanvas.com. The contributor has a strange screen name like Zarustor. I would check on the name now but the Website is down for maintenance. Wetcanvas is a place for artists, and includes an image library that members contribute to for the purpose of providing reference photos for other members. They have great forums and posts too.
Not Speaking
8 x 10
2006
$225.00 with mat and frame

I shot the reference photo at Roaring Brook Nature Center in Canton. My mom gave the painting its name.

No comments:

ClustrMap