Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bald Eagle


This is a PHOTO, not a painting. (Yet.)
I took this photo while paddling on Lake Wentworth, in Wolfeboro, N.H., over the weekend. It will make a great reference photo for a painting, when I get a chance to do it.

I apologize for the lack of posts. I do have another Loon Lake painting, complete with loons, that I will post as soon as it is done. Meanwhile, I have been commissioned to paint two 16 x 20 German Shepherd dog portraits which will keep me busy for a while, and possibly a third dog. I went to New Hampshire this past weekend to take photos for a painting my friend wants me to do. We are deciding on a view of her camp from the lake and/or a panoramic view of the mountains as seen on the far side of the lake. It is great to have commissions! I just don't know when I will get back to the Neuschwanstein Castle, or my bird series. Life is good.

No comments:

ClustrMap