Sunday, December 21, 2008

New England home in Autumn

New England home in Autumn
11 x 15
Commission completed Dec. 20, 2008

I finished painting this Canton, Connecticut home on Friday after many long hours. If you recognize the house, please don't rush out and call the owners because it is a surprise for one of them! The person who commissioned it hasn't even seen it yet. Jeff just taught me how to take a photo of the painting with indoor lighting, and here it is. I thought I was going to have to wait for the snow to stop to shoot outside like I have done in the past. Thanks Jeff!


Sorry for the lack of posts this month. Thanksgiving, lots of no school for the kids and a zillion other things have limited my painting time. Now I'm ready to paint more and the kids have 12 days off of school in a row starting 1:10 on Tuesday! I WILL paint anyway! Now that this painting is done I am going back to the birds. I am almost done with a Yellow Warbler. :)

No comments:

ClustrMap