Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ducklings

Follow the Leader
4 x 10
$135 with mat and frame
2008


I finally finished another painting! I completed this today and have already started another using the same reference photo, which I took at Loon Lake in July. (See July post about Loon Lake.) They are Mallard Ducks.


I have been busy having giclee prints made and producing new note cards. This involved a bit of traveling, as well as folding, packaging, and distributing. My newest note cards are: Cardinal, Tanager, Hummingbird with Thistle, Broad-billed Hummingbird, Costa's Hummingbird, Goldfinch with Flower, Crocus, Delicate Arch and Lava Canyon. Cards are $2.50 each with discounts for larger quantities. Wholesale price is $1.25. I now have 47 different note cards, which are all listed on my web site, except for these latest additions.

I plan on finishing the Neushwanstein Castle at some point, as well as at least one of three plein air paintings of Loon Lake as seen from my friend's camp. I better get painting!

No comments:

ClustrMap