Monday, November 25, 2013

Celebration

Celebration  14 x 11 Original Watercolor  $450
I painted this yesterday on my birthday.  I was celebrating me!  This was the first time I'd given myself time to paint since summer, and it was great.  I used  aureolin yellow,  peacock blue and winsor purple for almost all of the painting, with just a touch of winsor red at the top.  

I am now offering Celebration paintings.  Choose a size and some colors and tell me who the painting is for. It can be for yourself or a loved one, or in memory of someone.  I will go quietly within, ask for guidance and create a special painting to celebrate the chosen person.  I will be doing the first ones for special low prices, especially for small paintings.  I'm sure they'll make fabulous gifts!

No comments:

ClustrMap